Can be requested by:
- Via online service
- Visiting our reception desk
- Electronic prescribing, if you would like your prescription to go to a nominated pharmacy please speak to your chosen pharmacy or reception
To minimise errors, we are unable to accept repeat prescriptions by telephone.
- Please allow 72 hours, excluding weekends and Bank Holidays. Any problems please telephone the surgery.
Collection & Delivery
- Repeat prescriptions will be available from 2 pm, on the 3rd working day after receipt.
- Repeat prescriptions can be posted out to you, if you provide us with a stamped addressed envelope
Please tick the items you require on the computer slip attached to your last prescription.
Please note that prescriptions may have a barcode down the right hand side - at the moment this does not affect the issuing or collection of prescriptions - further changes may be made in the future - you will be informed when this happens.
Please come to the Surgery in person with a form of photographic ID such as a driving licence or passport and speak to the Receptionists. We will then be able to register you to use SystmOnline.
You are only able to request medication that is on your repeat medications list. You will be unable to request medication online if you are due a medication review with the doctor. If your medication review is due then please phone the surgery and book an appointment with the doctor.
If you are already registered to use SystmOnline then please click here.
Medication advised from the Hospital is only added onto your record when we receive correspondence. For a prescription to be issued a request in writing from you is always needed.
Please note that your prescription will be processed as per other prescriptions requests but may take up to 2 weeks if there are delays in receiving correspondence from the Hospital.
If the consultant had deemed your prescription to be URGENT, you would have been given a 14 day supply from the hospital pharmacy. As it is a routine request, it will be processed within 2 weeks.